Digital Program Management ConsultantSoumettre une candidature Job ID 1-42676 Date posted 10/06/2019 Location Agoura Hills, California
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: The successful candidate will have a background in SaaS Customer Success Management, business analysis, customer care delivery and a passion for delivering a great user experience. They need to have a technical background and be willing to roll up their sleeves to participate in analysis and development activities. Daily activities include web-based chatbot and live chat performance analysis, communication with customers, and coordination of tasks and cross-functional team members.
This position will be tactically focused on ensuring delivery of client services and performing general support as needed by client. The Digital Program Manager will work to understand our clients’ business, technical, and reporting requirements and to ensure that the solutions and services provided by Nuance meets the client’s objectives as well as Nuance’s contractual obligations. The position reports to the Manager, Digital Operations Management North America.
• Serve as key point of contact for assigned North America digital client(s)
• Proactively identify additional Professional Services opportunities, working with the customer to define the customer’s Strategy, Roadmap and subsequently managing the activities to achieve the roadmap milestones.
• Provide client support, strategic support & training support as needed.
• Provide; client KPI reporting, client escalations, growth opportunities and risks, client roadmaps, etc.
• Analysis of solution performance data to identify new opportunities supported by return on investment data and presenting meaningful business reports to customer to drive account growth.
• Participate in dialog design initiatives based on data analysis and observations of end-user customer experience
• Coordinate and manage internal and external client meetings
• Ability to handle escalations from customers, and to drive appropriate handling from Nuance to address customer concerns
• Act as the Client subject matter expert to support launch and ongoing projects
• Coordinate / project manage services and ensure delivery per contract and requirements
• Project management of clients’ specific requests (change management request tickets and support tickets)
• Contract administration (forecasts, T&E authorizations, invoices, work orders, change orders, etc.)
• Identify Client program needs and growth opportunities
• Provide general technical support to client(s)
• One-on-one training and user support for Agent interface, Administrative interface, and Nuance reporting
• Develop actionable plans to balance client’s short/long range goals
• Oversee metric-based success measurement
• Manage and report on overall financial success of the program
• Recurring client performance reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
• If applicable, review agent performance and provide goals or set incentives as needed
• Limited travel to client sites to manage client relationship and deliver performance results
• Self-motivated with a passion for continuous learning and development
Number of Years of Work Experience: 2
• The Digital Program Manager must have superb communication skills (both written and oral), including group presentation skills and is comfortable in interfacing with various levels of internal and external stakeholders, technical and nontechnical staff
• 2+ years of external Client Management (Account Management and Project Management) in Professional Services environment working directly with customers.
• Experience in delivering Managed Services/Customer Success for a SaaS company
• Customer-facing experience, preferably in customer success or custom application delivery role
• Experience with technical project management
• Experience with using an analytical approach to inform business/technical specifications and/or interface design
• A general analytical approach to problems. An understanding of data sets and the ability to derive meaning from data.
• Very detail-oriented and computer literate with proficiency in working with multiple desktop applications, including strong Excel skills, and ability to quickly learn in-house software
• Proven ability to learn quickly
• Consistently demonstrates an ability to be adaptive, optimistic, creative, and intense
• Self-starter with proven organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to derive business benefits or improvement opportunities from analysis of technical data
• Be able to work with a minimal amount of direction / supervision
• Understanding system architecture, as well as the associated capabilities and limitations when designing applications
• Self-motivated individual with a passion for excellence in Customer Care
• Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Technical understanding of software development lifecycle, methodologies, and configuration management
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including the ability to communicate complex data and ideas through Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
• Experience with Internet software and Database software
• Experience with standard web analytics systems, Jira, and Confluence is a plus
• Previous experience in supporting a digital solution; Live Chat, Chat Bots, AI Integration, Automatons
• 2 or more years of experience with technology consulting, eCommerce, Web Analytics, and/or project management role or experience within an operational group in Digital or Marketing is preferred
• Previous SaaS &/Or P4P client support
• Experience with digital self-service
• Extensive project management experience and PMP certification
Education: A 4-year college degree is required, preferably a degree in business or seven years of relevant experience may be substituted for the 4-year college degree
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
Pourquoi choisir Nuance?
J’ai rejoint Nuance il y a peu, car j’aime pouvoir travailler au sein d’une équipe diverse, agréable et talentueuse dont le premier objectif est la satisfaction client. Mon poste m’offre par ailleurs suffisamment de liberté pour accomplir mes missions sans mettre en péril mon équilibre vie professionnelle/vie personnelle.Martin Directeur Général
Je suis vraiment tombé sous le charme de Nuance, de ses plateformes innovantes et de son impact sur la vie des communautés. Avec Nuance, ma mission a vraiment du sens et je sais en rentrant chez moi que j’ai véritablement accompli quelque chose d’important.Vishnu Technicien support
Je travaille dans la santé depuis presque 20 ans maintenant, et je suis vraiment émerveillée de voir à quel point Nuance a su relever les défis posés par l’évolution et les difficultés de ce secteur. Tous les jours, je fais face à de nouveaux défis et tous les jours, je m’assure que le client est la priorité. La culture d’entreprise et les collaborateurs de Nuance sont absolument fantastiques. Je suis très heureuse de travailler au sein d’une entreprise aussi dynamique et diversifiée et j’attends avec impatience de voir ce que nous réserve l’avenir.Kristen Ventes internes
Je travaille avec des personnes brillantes pour transformer des technologies de pointe et des idées innovantes en produits et solutions qui résolvent des problèmes de la vie réelle et ont un impact positif sur le public. J’apprécie particulièrement la flexibilité de mon travail.Martin Chef de produit
Travailler pour Nuance
Nous offrons une culture inclusive basée sur l’innovation, une aide au développement permanent, des activités communautaires et des avantages sociaux flexibles qui permettent à nos collaborateurs de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes, jours après jour.En apprendre plus
Nuance propose des solutions sectorielles aux entreprisesEn apprendre plus
- Tweets by NuanceInc