Customer Success ExecutiveSoumettre une candidature Job ID 1-42495 Date posted 10/01/2019 Location Iowa
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: The Customer Success Executive (CSE) is solely responsible for revenue retention, contract management, and overall customer satisfaction. This includes managing the adoption, utilization, satisfaction. billing management and overall success of multiple Nuance products and services within various stages of deployment.This role will be specifically supporting our Mid West Central market and owning this customer base -it is preferred candidates reside in this region.
The CSE is responsible for building value, growing revenue and increasing margin as outlined in the specific account management plans. Customer retention and satisfaction, renewal bookings, identifying upsell/cross-sell opportunities, strengthen customer relationships, building customer trust and loyally, high focus on customer advocacy, issue resolution across portfolio is key to the Customer Experience in all Nuance Healthcare solutions for assigned healthcare accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationships for assigned customer organizations that will result in high customer loyalty and grow the overall business relationship
- Work closely with sales, customer engagement services, product management, and production management groups to map opportunity along with specific technical environments, process flows and business priorities at each assigned account.
- Create and maintain strategic account plans that define the current state, potential opportunity, milestones and identify key stakeholders across all assigned accounts.
- Have a clear understanding of all Nuance Products allowing you to confidently speak to all Nuance solutions, and coordinate with sales the introduction and demonstration of new Nuance product and service offerings.
- Regularly review financial and operational performance as well as benchmarking against published targets and forecast (margin analysis, speech yield, quality measures).
- Perform onsite customer visits to all assigned customers at least twice a year on your larger accounts, including quarterly/annual business reviews. Attend monthly or quarterly business calls, frequency determined by customer need/preference.
- Maintain awareness and visibility of at-risk customers as well as competitive threats and report to management and internal team.
- Maintain ongoing customer ROI, value proposition, and business goals to ensure appropriate value is seen and acknowledged in the Nuance relationship.
- Maintain customer satisfaction, positive customer references and referrals and work closely with the Referrals team on listing out customers that are referenceable within your assigned book of business.
- Facilitate and engage in senior level client relationships with regularly scheduled meetings for assigned accounts, including preparation and delivery of business review presentations in addition to attending to all follow-up items.
- Address contract questions, billing questions, reporting requests, and see any requests/issues through to resolution, with the help of internal teams
- Provide customer reporting and information to Sales as needed to help with new business and customer satisfaction.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 8+ years' experience in similar role
- Experience in Healthcare industry required
- Advanced level – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
- Up to 50% travel required
- Prefer track record of success in account management or customer relationship management
- Clinical background a plus
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills; ability to influence customer opinions and behaviors
- Ability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to provide quick and timely issue resolution
- Strong analytical, organization and time management skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with physicians and understand clinical drivers
Education: BS/BA preferred
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
Pourquoi choisir Nuance?
J’ai rejoint Nuance il y a peu, car j’aime pouvoir travailler au sein d’une équipe diverse, agréable et talentueuse dont le premier objectif est la satisfaction client. Mon poste m’offre par ailleurs suffisamment de liberté pour accomplir mes missions sans mettre en péril mon équilibre vie professionnelle/vie personnelle.Martin Directeur Général
Je suis vraiment tombé sous le charme de Nuance, de ses plateformes innovantes et de son impact sur la vie des communautés. Avec Nuance, ma mission a vraiment du sens et je sais en rentrant chez moi que j’ai véritablement accompli quelque chose d’important.Vishnu Technicien support
Je travaille dans la santé depuis presque 20 ans maintenant, et je suis vraiment émerveillée de voir à quel point Nuance a su relever les défis posés par l’évolution et les difficultés de ce secteur. Tous les jours, je fais face à de nouveaux défis et tous les jours, je m’assure que le client est la priorité. La culture d’entreprise et les collaborateurs de Nuance sont absolument fantastiques. Je suis très heureuse de travailler au sein d’une entreprise aussi dynamique et diversifiée et j’attends avec impatience de voir ce que nous réserve l’avenir.Kristen Ventes internes
Je travaille avec des personnes brillantes pour transformer des technologies de pointe et des idées innovantes en produits et solutions qui résolvent des problèmes de la vie réelle et ont un impact positif sur le public. J’apprécie particulièrement la flexibilité de mon travail.Martin Chef de produit
Travailler pour Nuance
Nous offrons une culture inclusive basée sur l’innovation, une aide au développement permanent, des activités communautaires et des avantages sociaux flexibles qui permettent à nos collaborateurs de donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes, jours après jour.En apprendre plus
Nuance propose des solutions sectorielles aux entreprisesEn apprendre plus
- Tweets by NuanceInc